REALTOR® - A.Q. Mufti, RE/MAX Performance Realty Inc., Brokerage *
INTEGRITY, WORK ETHICS, DEPENDABILITY
A quick glance of my achievements and passion;
- Member of Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) Members Communications Committee
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Master Degree in Geography
- Past Project Manager, IT consultant
- Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Gold Medal of Excellence for Human Rights
- Community award for dedicated community services
- Member of Mississauga mayor’s Diversity Advisory Committee
- Chair - Family Day Walkathon, raising $250K for local hospital
- Former Scouts Canada leader
- Former Team Captain of Cancer Society’s Relay for Life
- Member of Halton District School Board's Equity and Inclusive Education Committee
- Former Member of Peel Region Public School Council
- Member of Halton Region Police MFST
- Former Board member of international relief organization
- Column writer
- TV Panelist on current affairs
At Re/Max Performance Realty Inc. I’m here to provide you, your family, and friends with exceptional services for your real estate needs including Residential, Commercial, and Agri/Farm Business.
Re/Max agents sell more real estate than any other Canadian brand.
Re/Max Performance is in the business for over thirty years, since 1985, allowing it to leverage its vast knowledge network and experience in the real estate market.
With my background in IT and Project Management and, over the several years, contributing to many charitable/not for profit organizations as a board member, I bring professionalism, ethics, sincerity, and I strive for excellence.
If you are looking for a new place to live or do business and want to sell and/or buy your next home and/or business, I would be delighted to help you achieve your goals.
I am not looking for short term gains, rather long term relationships, with the sole focus of finding so-lutions that best meets your needs.
I truly believe you are my best promoter when you tell others that you have received:
- My personal attention
- Best promotion
- Strong negotiation skills
- Taking care of critical facts
- Eye on items normally ignored
- Awareness of Market Trends
- Open discussion of pros and cons
I am available during week days and weekends and would meet or pick up the phone personally or return your call at a time convenient for you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Wishing you and your family all the fun and enjoyment.