July 15, 2021
Ontario government has announced that the province is entering into Step-3 starting at 12:01 am on July 16, 2021.
With the new protocols, Realtor’s Open Houses are also allowed, after a long wait.
For your peace of mind it is important that you know what steps would be taken to follow the COVID-19 protocols during the Open House and how you, your family, and the potential buyers would be protected during the visits to your property.
Our office, RE/MAX Real Estate Centre is always looking to protect our clients’ interest first.
Here is a summary of what you need to know the protocols to be followed when I would be holding an Open House for your property:
· The number of people allowed inside a property during an open house is relative to the ability of individuals to maintain 2-meter social distancing during the open house.
· Mandatory masking rules are still in effect. Potential buyers and REALTORS® must wear the proper face coverings while inside the house.
· All surfaces must be properly sanitized and cleaned before, during, and after the open house.
· I will be monitoring who attends the Open House and will deny entry to anyone who has been in contact with a person who has an active case of COVID-19, if they display any symptoms of COVID-19, or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test.
· I will keep a "visitor's log" to record the names and contact information of all individuals who enter your home in the case of exposure to COVID-19. All individuals will be contacted if there is an exposure.
· I will have Covid 19 screening forms attached to the front door.
. I will keep the doors locked and only allow one set of visitors in at a time.
· Should I have to allow children into the premises they are not allowed to roam freely through the house or touch anything. (Just like normal times)
· I will not allow anyone to use the washrooms. (Just like normal times)
· I will make sure that you are comfortable allowing an Open House and that I will discuss all safety protocols with you prior to conducting the Open House.
I am always available to discuss further and find the best solution for your requirements and situation whether you are planning to buy or sell or both to move to a bigger house or downsizing.
There is always a better solution a professional can provide, sometimes beyond your thoughts.
I will be glad to receive your call at your earliest convenience at 416-908-5600.
Take care of yourselves and follow the safety precautions defined by healthcare professionals.
Please pray for the safety of all and seeing an end to the COVID-19 pandemic soon.
If you like what you read, I will ask you to leave your gracious Google Review at:
A. Q. Mufti
|A Q Mufti - COVID-19 Health Questionnaire on Letterhead - July 15, 2021.pdf||1.09 MB|