June 10, 2021
Finally, the news has arrived we were eagerly waiting for? Well, not exactly but a good start to say the least.
With more people being vaccinated and the daily infection cases reported constantly below one thousand the province feels confident to relax the COVID-19 gathering rules.
This Friday, June 11, 2021, the province of Ontario is entering into Step-1 of the roadmap to opening up businesses and gatherings.
In the Step-1, starting from Friday, the following are the key points:
- outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people
- outdoor dining with up to four people per table
- non-essential retail at 15% capacity
- Places of worship can operate on 15% of indoor gatherings and any number of outdoors with social distancing protocols
Here is some more information from the province’s website:
Further expanding outdoor activities and resuming limited indoor services with small numbers of people and with face coverings being worn. This includes:
- outdoor gatherings of up to 25 people
- outdoor sports and leagues
- overnight camps
- personal care services where face coverings can be worn and with capacity limits
- indoor religious services, rites or ceremony gatherings at 25% capacity
Expanding access to indoor settings, with restrictions, including where there are larger numbers of people and where face coverings can’t always be worn. This includes:
- indoor sports and recreational fitness
- indoor dining
- museums, art galleries and libraries
- casinos and bingo halls with capacity limits
Moving through the steps
The province will remain at each step for at least 21 days to evaluate any impacts on key public health and health system indicators. It can take up to two weeks for COVID-19covid 19 vaccinations to offer protection against the virus.
The province will remain in Step 1 for at least 21 days to evaluate any impacts on key public health and health system indicators.
If at the end of the 21 days the province has met the following vaccination thresholds, and there are continued improvements in other key public health and health system indicators, the province may move to the next step of the roadmap:
- Step 1: 60% of adults vaccinated with one dose
- Step 2: 70% of adults vaccinated with one dose and 20% vaccinated with two doses
- Step 3: 70 to 80% of adults vaccinated with one dose and 25% vaccinated with two doses“
Please go to the province’s website for further details: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario
I am always available to discuss further and find the best solution for your requirements and situation whether you are planning to buy or sell or both to move to a bigger house or downsizing.
There is always a better solution a professional can provide, sometimes beyond your thoughts.
I will be glad to receive your call at your earliest convenience at 416-908-5600.
Take care of yourselves and follow the safety precautions defined by healthcare professionals.
Please pray for the safety of all and seeing an end to the COVID-19 pandemic soon.
If you like what you read, I will ask you to leave your gracious Google Review at:
A. Q. Mufti