INTEGRITY, WORK ETHICS, DEPENDABILITY
A glance at my achievements and passion;
- Former Member of Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) Committee
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Master Degree in Geography
- Past Project Manager
- Past IT consultant
- Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Gold Medal of Excellence for Human Rights
- Community award for dedicated community services
- Member of Mississauga mayor’s Diversity Advisory Committee
- Chair - Family Day Walkathon, raising $250K for a local hospital
- Member of Halton District School Board's Education Committee
- Member of Halton Region Police MFST
- Former Member of Peel Region Public School Council
- Former Scouts Canada leader
- Former Team Captain of Cancer Society’s Relay for Life
- Former Board member of an international relief organization
- Column writer
- TV Panelist on current affairs
RE/MAX has more than 100,000 agents in more than 95 countries agents and sells more real estate than any other Canadian brand.
At RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc., I’m here to provide you, your family, and friends with exceptional services for your real estate needs including Residential, Commercial, and Agri/Farm Business.
RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc. operates out of 17 locations with approximately 920+ trained real estate professionals. 10,852 properties were sold and 105,144 appointments were scheduled in 2017 alone!
With my background in IT and Project Management and, over the several years, contributing to many charitable/not for profit organizations as a board member, I bring professionalism, ethics, sincerity, and I strive for excellence.
If you are looking for a new place to live or do business and want to sell and/or buy your next home and/or business, I would be delighted to help you achieve your goals.
I am not looking for short term gains, rather long term relationships, with the sole focus of finding solutions that best meet your needs.
I truly believe you are my best promoter when you tell others that you have received:
- My dedicated attention
- Best promotion
- Strong negotiation skills
- Taking care of critical facts
- Eye on items normally ignored
- Awareness of Market Trends
- Open discussion of the pros and cons
I am available during weekdays and weekends and would meet or pick up the phone personally or return your call at a time convenient for you.
You may reach me directly by calling 416-908-5600 or send me an email at your convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Wishing you and your family all the fun and enjoyment.